Monday, January 30, 2006

Waiting



We pray and we wait.
We wait and we pray.
Waiting and praying
are interconnected.
Author Nevada Barr in the book, Seeking Enlightment, hat by hat writes that "I pray for things of the spirit: compassion, strength, guidance. I pray for the spirit to sustain me when the world sucks and to grace me with humility and generosity when I hit a winning streak."
I pray and I wait. I wait and I pray.
Waiting and praying are interconnected."but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles;they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31
Biblical waiting is not a passive, paralyzing, waiting if or in case. It is a waiting for, a waiting that results in strength and courage to move ahead at the right time and in the right way.

1 comment:

Christian said...

Pretty helpful data, lots of thanks for your post.
Collingwood homes