Sunday, January 29, 2006

What's a blog?


I want to express my gratitude to all of you who have told me that you are reading this blog and enjoying its content. Many of you explained that the "Isaac Papers" are serving as your introduction to the world of blogs. With that in mind I decided to write a brief introduction to this world of blogging. Here is a helpful definition.
Blog is short for weblog. A weblog is a journal (or newsletter) that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. Blogs generally represent the personality of the author or the Web site.
Blogs are a recent phenomena and have become a very popular form of communication. I created this blog as a way of expressing ideas and passions about the church, family, faith, and life in general. It is my hope that the "Isaac Papers" will become a creative and interactive forum where you will add your thoughts and ideas. You can pursue information by clicking on the highlighted words and you will immediately be linked to a site that will expand on what I am writing about. For instance, to find out more about the history of blogging click here. You can also share your comments and feedback by clicking on the "comments" at the end of each entry. Then simply follow instructions to leave your comment. This way we can carry on a dialogue. This blog is also a way to challenge my own creativity and writing skills as I attempt to share interesting thoughts and ideas. Thank you for your interest in this humble attempt to promote creativity and humor in world.

1 comment:

Allen said...

The author is absolutely right, and there is no question.
Huntsville real estate | party finger foods | medicine