Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Canticle for a Busy Wednesday

As I prepare for a busy and challenging day tommorrow I prayed the following:

Canticle
Christ, as a light illumine and guide me. Christ, as a shield over shadow me.
Christ under me; Christ over me; Christ beside me on my left and my right.
This day be within and without me, lowly and meek, yet all-powerful.
Be in the heart of each to whom I speak; in the mouth of each who speaks unto me.
This day be within and without me, lowly and meek, yet all-powerful.
Christ as a light; Christ as a shield; Christ beside me on my left and my right.
Check out the following site for meaningful prayers like this one for each day. http://www.northumbriacommunity.org/PraytheOffice/morningprayer.html

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Goodness, there is really much worthwhile information above!
Ottawa airport | custom fabric | Sunday flights